terms and condition! (: (pls read)
was posted at 18:35 with 0 comments
Terms and Conditions (as of 27/08/2011)
kindly read before ordering anything, this is important stuff yo. (: 

- First of all, unacceptable behaviour of any kind is not tolerated. (eg. rude comments) 
- Failure to comply with these Terms and conditions will result in blacklisting. 
- I have the right to change the T&C as and when necessary.
- Only order if you trust me, I absolutely do not like customers who question my integrity.
- All items, with the only exception of instocks, are to paid in full* beforehand.  
- For payment by postage (concealed cash), I will not be held responsible if money does not reach me.
- Similarly, in the event of a refund and you opt for postage of refund, I will not be responsible if the money does not reach you. 
- For payment, bank transfer is strongly adviced as meetups will be to my convenience only.
- Refunds done only when item is OOS or preorder is cancelled after payment was made.
- In the unlikely event of a supplier scam or MIA situation, action will be taken depending on severity of the case. (We will email the customers affected regarding the issue.)
- In the event where a refund is provided in lieu of a supplier MIA situation or item OOS, customers bear the responsibility of arranging with us to obtain the refund. After exactly 1 month from the day I email you regarding the refund, the refund offer is considered void.
- All customers have to provide a hp number as it is easier for us to contact especially for meetups.
- All customers are adviced to check their emails frequently for updates on their items.
- We will not be responsible if you do not check your emails and miss out important updates etc.
- Waiting time is approximate, items may take longer/lesser time to reach me. 
- Do note that all waiting times are excluding processing by supplier etc.
- Do not pester me for updates, I will issue updates as frequently as my supplier gives them to me.
- If items are delayed, kindly be patient and do not rush me or my supplier.
- Upon arrival of items, do not rush me to deliver them to you. 
- Walk-ingtoparis.bs will not be held responsible for lost mail by normal postage.
- For registered postage, we will inform you of the day the parcel was sent out. 
- Walk-ingtoparis.bs will not be held responsible for defective items and no refunds will be given.
- A complaint might be made to the supplier depending on the severity of the defect. 
- Lastly, upon collection of items we will not be held responsible for anything after that.

EOYs are coming up thus I will not be able to go out much anymore, so meetups now will only be to my convenience. Sorry for any inconveniences caused! If you are really unable to meetup at these places, I will try to arrange for a day to meet you specifically but please be prepared to pay quite a bit. 
Any queries, please email paris.street.lights@gmail.com thanks!

*with exception of unknown costs such as shipping fee etc.


love, s.l.
♥xoxo

Labels: